Why Work For Us?
Telemedicine is a growing force in healthcare. MediTelecare is a leader in delivering behavioral health care via telehealth technology. This means that healthcare is conveniently brought to the patient and clinicians enjoy the benefit of working from home or a private office setting; able to treat patients outside of their resident state.
If you are a CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST, NURSE PRACTITIONER or PSYCHIATRIST interested in joining our team, we want to hear from you! If you are licensed in any of these states, or willing to become licensed in one or more of the following states, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you. We will support you with obtaining a license in a new state. Send us a note and your resume to schedule some time to speak.
States: VT, ME, NH, KY, OH, VA, IA, TX, MS, KS, WV, NE, MO, MN, OK.
Is MediTelecare Right For You?
Geriatric behavioral health is one of the fastest growing fields in medicine. If you have a passion to work with the elderly and want to make a difference, we invite you to explore opportunities with us.
We only provide behavioral health. Our clinical teams consist of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, clinical psychologists and clinical social workers.
We offer our clinicians a desirable work/life balance with a weekday work schedule that is not shift-focused, starting anywhere between 7:00am-9:30am. There are full-time and part-time opportunities, and all clinicians work from home or a private office setting. Commuting will be a thing of the past!
Don’t see a role that suits your immediate needs? Still send us a note and your resume to schedule some time to speak.
Looking for a non-clinical position with us?
As we continue to evolve and grow, we will be filling a variety of non-clinical roles. These roles are likely to be full-time, office-based in our Support Center, located in Middletown, CT. We will also have regional, field-based positions in the areas of sales and operations that are located in different states. Keep checking our career site for a list of our current positions!
What to Expect When Interviewing
We want all of our employees to be successful. That’s why during the interview process we will have you talk to several people to make sure it’s a good fit.
Clinical Interview Process
- Phone interview with Recruiter who will discuss candidate’s background, experience, position details, and answer any questions
- Interview with Assistant Vice President of Regional Operations
- MediTelecare will contact references and conduct background checks. The Recruiter will inform the candidate about these steps.
- An offer is extended after the interview process is complete, all required references are received, and MediTelecare determines the candidate is a good fit. The offer acceptance is contingent upon the candidate being credentialed by the MediTelecare Credentials Committee.
Non Clinical Interview Process
The interview process for our non-clinical positions varies by position. You will have an opportunity to meet the Hiring Manager and may talk to several other people within the organization. An offer is extended after the interview process is completed (which includes completing an application and reference/background checks).
All employees must successfully complete our onboarding process which includes a drug screening.
Training & Professional Support
What should you expect during training?
- Online training with testing for retention purposes.
- Train with a Clinical Director/Mentor
- Introduction at assigned facilities
- Regular schedule of patients
- Spend time with Assistant Vice President of Regional Operations
- Begin to work independently with support from the Clinical Director/Mentor, and Assistant Vice President of Regional Operations
What areas will I be trained on?
MediTelecare has developed a standardized training program that combines online learning and on-site field training. All clinicians will have a solid understanding of these areas upon completing training:
- MediTelecare Clinical Model and how clinicians collaborate
- Overview of the aging process
- Psychiatric disorders of the geriatric population
- Clinical protocols for evaluation and treatment
- Documentation, coding, and compliance
- Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Work in skilled nursing facilities
- MediTelecare policies and procedures
MediTelecare is committed to the continued professional development of its clinicians, which starts with training. We offer a number of support and educational opportunities including:
- Support from the Assistant Vice President of Regional Operations, Clinical Director, Mentor, Chief Medical Officer, and Chief Psychology Officer
- Regional staff meetings
- Online training/CEUs
- Support Center staff provides support to our clinicians in various areas including IT, intake, scheduling, payroll, Human Resources, and others