*Vaccination is required for this position*
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm (No nights, no weekends)
Why You'll Love This Job
As the nation's leading behavioral care telehealth company, MediTelecare™ provides much-needed services to more than 30,000 patients in skilled and assisted living facilities nationwide. Here, you will play an integral role in providing vital services to those who might otherwise go without the specialized care they need.
If you have experience in the healthcare field, a passion for helping others, and are interested in pursuing a fulfilling career with a forward-thinking company, apply to MediTelecare™ as a Clinical Support Specialist today!
- Competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and long term disability
- 15 days annual PTO and 6 holidays
- Employer matching 401(k)
- Great fit for Pharmacy Technicians, Medical Assistants, or Certified Nursing Assistants
- Enjoy the diverse routine of traveling to various facilities each day to work directly with patients and completing administrative work on state of the art technology in a private setting from home
Clinical Support Specialist Responsibilities
- Schedule, confirm, coordinate and provide technical support to clinicians and patients for telehealth visits in the facility
- Use Electronic Health Record software to assist clinicians in all clinical observations/information
- Serve as a liaison, coordinate information between clinicians and facilities, patients, and other key personnel
- Clinical Support Specialists are assigned a set amount of patients per month to complete this BHI (Behavioral Health Integration) data entry with patient information from the facility’s EHR system and entering it into a form on our internal EHR system
Clinical Support Specialist Qualifications
- Training as a Pharmacy Technician, Medical Assistant, or Certified Nursing Assistant
- Knowledge of computer and healthcare platforms including Electronic Health records *Must be tech-savvy*
- Knowledge of medical and behavioral health terminology
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate with patients, families, facility staff, and colleagues
- Must be able to travel to skilled nursing facilities in your assigned area and possess a valid driver’s license
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements
As a leading healthcare company, we have a responsibility to protect the health and safety of our patients and team members. COVID-19 vaccinations are required as a condition of employment for all employees.